Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer, P.A. represents hospitals and healthcare institutions in a wide variety of liability cases. Our clients include for-profit and not-for-profit hospitals, nursing homes, adult living facilities, psychiatric hospitals, home health agencies, laboratories, insurers, medical providers, and directors and officers.
Our attorneys provide representation on legislative matters involving personal injury defense, regulatory, and administrative matters and are skilled in medical investigation, research, and application. Our medical staff includes registered nurses, nurse paralegals, physical therapists, and X-ray technicians. We know the business of healthcare as it relates to legal matters.
Our experienced in-house medical personnel and resources
uniquely position the firm to understand healthcare facilities and
the problems they face.
QPWB attorneys routinely handle cases involving:
- Nursing Home Administrative Law and Health Care Regulation
- Directors and Officers
- Emergency Medical Services
- Health Care Legislation
- Healthcare Institution Defense
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Hospital Liability Defense
- Insurance Providers
- Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Facilities, and Long-Term Care Facilities