Mark H. Wittstadt
1966 Greenspring Drive, Suite LL2
Lutherville, Timonium, Maryland 21093
Mark H. Wittstadt is Of Counsel to Quintairos, Prieto Wood & Boyer, PA and handles legal matters for the firm’s Business Financial Services & Real Estate Division in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Mr. Wittstadt is licensed to practice law in Maryland, The District of Columbia and West Virginia, as well as the United States District Court for the District of Maryland and represents clients in all facets of real estate and business law with a concentration in residential and commercial real estate closings and default loan and mortgage servicing.
Mr. Wittstadt has been practicing law since graduating from the University of Baltimore in 1991. He brings with him to QPWB his vast experiences over the last 28 years. He started his own firm almost immediately after graduating law school. In 2008 Mr. Wittstadt joined a national law firm and continued to build his practice to one of the largest default servicing law firms in the country with offices in 16 states. In 2015, Mr. Wittstadt and a few members of his trusted staff formed LTX Companies handling real estate closing and real estate related litigation servicing clients in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
Mr. Wittstadt is an active member in the Maryland State Bar and various local bar associations. He is a partner of the Baltimore Real Producers, an organization servicing the top 500 real estate agents in the Baltimore Metropolitan Region.
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy, Creditors’ Rights and Workouts
- Business, Financial Services & Real Estate Division
- End to End Default Legal Services
- National Litigation and Loan Oversight Services
- Real Estate Transactions and Development/Eminent Domain and Condemnation
- Regulatory and Compliance Services
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Transactions, Litigation and Development – Financial
- Title Insurance & Escrow Services
University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D. (1991)
University of Baltimore, B.A. (1987)
Maryland, District of Columbia, West Virginia