John Andrew Robertson
1700 Pacific Avenue, Suite 4545
Dallas, Texas 75201
365 Northridge Road, Suite 230
Atlanta, Georgia 30350
John Andrew Robertson is a partner in the Dallas and Atlanta offices of Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer, P.A. Since 2006 he has represented insurance companies, insurers, and other businesses in state and federal courts in the areas of insurance defense and insurance fraud cases, Major Case Investigation and Special Investigative Unit (SIU) litigation and coverage, general liability and civil litigation, first-party property claims, casualty and personal injury, premises liability, construction defect claims, trucking, non-subscriber injury claims, and tort and contract litigation claims. Mr. Robertson has conducted first chair arbitrations, mediations, and trials in hundreds of matters. Prior to joining QPWB, he was a partner with an insurance defense law firm in Fort Worth, Texas acting as first chair trial attorney, and conducting arbitrations and mediations in over 100 matters involving insurance defense and fraud, medical billing, medical fraud, business litigation, subrogation, and RICO case investigations. Previously, as an associate, with a civil litigation and transactional law firm in Dallas, Texas he served as outside counsel for corporate entities and their employees insured against general civil liability and handled tort and contract litigation cases. He also worked as an associate in Atlanta, Georgia from 2006 to 2010 with two law firms. He handled commercial and business litigation where he won a Close Corporation breach of contract litigation summary judgment, and worked with a personal injury law firm handling premises liability cases for a hotel where he won two summary judgment motions. Mr. Robertson works directly with adjusters, conducts examinations under oath, and works with in-house counsel to perform full risk analysis. He has deposed emergency room doctors, orthopedists, medical billing specialists, toxicologists, accident reconstructionist, trucking safety experts, economists, mechanics, and microbiologist. He has drafted motor carrier agreements, representation agreements, operating agreements and general contracts. Clients and Industries Represented
- Representation of various multinational, hospitality industry, food production and food processing companies headquartered in Texas and elsewhere.
- Representation of luxury and discount chain department stores headquartered in Texas.
- Representation of mutual insurance companies specializing in business insurance.
- Representation of property and casualty auto insurance carriers.
- Representation of one of the largest providers of car insurance in America.
- Representation of Fortune 100 Company - third largest property and casualty insurer in the U.S.
- Representation of construction material lumber manufacturers and distributors.
- Representation of various transportation and trucking companies.
Areas of Practice
- Automotive Liability
- Fraud/SIU (Special Investigative Unit)
- General Litigation
- Insurance and Insurers
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Malpractice Defense
- Trucking and Transportation
Rhodes College, B.A. (2000)
Thomas Jefferson School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude (2006)