At Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer, P.A., we understand the importance of representing and advising corporate clients, and their employees, as well as individual and family clients on various immigration related legal matters. In the midst of changing government regulations, increasing investigations and heightened scrutiny, our national immigration practice group offers comprehensive immigration legal services, including obtaining visas, securing immigration status, work authorization, waivers, permanent residence and naturalization, as well as Form I-9 and E-Verify training and guidance.
With an expanding client base from numerous industries and locations, our practice provides guidance and assistance across the globe regarding:
- H-1B Visas: Specialty Occupation Professional Workers
- L Visas: Intracompany Transferees
- TN Visas: Professional Workers from Mexico and Canada
- P Visas: Athletes and Group Entertainers
- J-1 Visas: Research, Professional Training and Cultural Exchange
- O Visa: People with Extraordinary Ability in Sciences, Arts, Education, Business or Athletics
- E Visa Visas: Treaty Traders and Treaty Investors and their employees
- R Visas: Religious Workers
- EB-1 Immigrant Visa: Individuals with Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professors and Certain multinational managers and executives
- EB-2 and EB-3 Visas: Via the PERM Labor Certification process, National Interest Waiver and/or Schedule A filings
- EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program
- Family-based VI Permanent Residency and Sponsorship for Immediate Relatives and Other Eligible Family Members, including fianc(é)es
QPWB attorneys are working extensively to enhance legal counsel and representation in all aspects of immigration law. Our attorneys hold frequent lectures on immigration topics and author various articles and presentations. They are also members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).