Michael J. Birts, Jr. is an associate in the Miami office at Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer, P.A. He focuses his practice in the areas of first party property insurance defense, general liability, automobile negligence, and premises liability.
Mr. Birts received his Juris Doctor from Florida A&M University College of Law in 2019 and a Bachelor of Arts cum laude from Lynn University, Boca Raton, Florida in 2015, graduating with a major in political science.
Mr. Birts is licensed to practice law in Florida and is a licensed contract advisor for the National Basketball Association.
- Florida Bar Entertainment, Arts, and Sports Law Section, Member
- Miami Dade Bar Association, Member
- Black Entertainment and Sports Lawyers Association, Member
- Wilkie D. Ferguson, Jr. Bar Association, Member
- Virgil Hawkins Florida Chapter National Bar Association, Member
Mr. Birts serves his community as a member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.