Sarah Connolly is a partner in the Tampa Office at Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer, P.A. She focuses her practice on general counsel services representing clients in a variety of industries including healthcare, technology, and other highly regulated industries. She works with clients nationally on compliance guidance, key contracts, policies, procedures, and corporate governance, and prides herself on also providing valuable network introductions. Her services are designed to help businesses succeed and grow, and avoid costly legal distractions. On mergers and acquisitions, both buy and sell side, she has served as transactional counsel on smaller deals and managed outside counsel as general counsel on larger deals.
Mrs. Connolly is also an engaging speaker and trainer on legal issues that impact her clients, including most recently, her D.E.I. training series and "Reopening Responsibly" in the COVID pandemic.
Mrs. Connolly supports companies in realizing their goals and dreams, from counseling PE-backed companies with lucrative exits, to building lasting relationships with successful founders, to providing additional bandwidth and expertise to in-house legal departments. Mrs. Connolly’s engagements are customizable and scalable, and her goal is to feel like a valued extension of her client’s internal team.
- Counseling a healthcare technology company on an Office of Civil Rights investigation of a HIPAA data breach impacting patients in all 50 states
- Quarterbacking the sale of more than 20 dental practices managed by a private equity- owned dental services organization
- General Counsel to Amazon retail/manufacturing/sourcing company that sold for $33 million
- Advising large national healthcare companies on regulatory matters (including Corporate Integrity Agreements, DOJ, DEA, OIG investigations, and other federal and state regulatory actions)
- Assisting Accountable Care Organizations and other healthcare providers in their participation in government payor, valued-based care, and shared risk/shared savings programs, including most recently, the new ACO REACH program
- Advising technology companies on data privacy, security, and compliance matters
- Supporting Founders and Boards of Directors on proactively mitigating legal and compliance risks, designing insurance and arbitration programs, and implementing scalable and effective key legal documents and processes
- Engaging with outside specialist counsels to assist in matters requiring their expertise, that I manage on behalf of the company
Prior to joining QPWB, Mrs. Connolly provided general counsel services as a partner with a general counsel firm based in Tampa. Previously, she was an assistant state attorney prosecuting felony cases in South Florida.
Mrs. Connolly received her Juris Doctor from the University of Florida, Levin College of Law in 2011 and Bachelor of Science from the University of Florida in 2008.
Mrs. Connolly has limited working proficiency in Spanish.