Stanley E. Peacock is a trial lawyer in the Panama City office of Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer, P.A. Mr. Peacock’s practice areas include workers compensation matters, general liability including premises, auto and products liability defense, medical malpractice, and representing lenders in commercial and residential foreclosure proceedings.
Mr. Peacock has practiced law in the Florida Panhandle since 2001. He is a former state prosecutor and former public defender and has decades of trial experience and thorough knowledge of both state and federal laws. He has recently practiced from his own law firm in Panama City where he has provided representation in criminal defense cases, family law, personal injury and negligence claims, and estate planning.
Mr. Peacock received his Juris Doctor from Nova University Center for the Study of Law, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida in 1982; he attained a Master of Social Work in 1974 and Bachelor of Science in 1973 both from Florida State University, completing his undergraduate degree with double majors in criminology and social work.
Mr. Peacock is licensed to practice law in Florida and is a member of The Florida Bar. He is also admitted in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida.
- Florida Bar, Family Section, 2012 – Present
- Bay County Bar Association, Member, 2001 – Present
- Broward County Bar, Member, 1989 – 2001
- American Bar Association, Member, 1984 – 2010
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2002-2008; 2011 – Present
- Atlanta Jaycees, Director, 1978 – 1979
- Kiwanis Club of Fort Lauderdale Beach, Member, 1988 – 2001
- Toastmasters International, Past President, Past Treasurer
- Bay County Inn of Court, Member, 2003 – 2008
- Kiwanis Club of Panama City, Member, Past President, 2003 – Present
- Dale Carnegie Graduate, 2005
- Elected Lt. Governor of the Florida Kiwanis, Division 2, 2012 – 2013